Samsung Galaxy M30s was launched on 18 September 2019, a modernized version of the Galaxy M30s. The South Korean giant Samsung has already verified that the Samsung Galaxy M30s will sport a Super AMOLED display and will have the new Exynos 9611 SoC with a Mali G72 MP3 graphics processing unit.
Its another highlight is that it has a massive battery of 6000mAh, it’s one of the largest we’ve seen on a smartphone recently. As you also know that the Samsung Galaxy M30s will have a natural design with a waterdrop notch and a triple rear camera setup.
Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy M30s is offering a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Infinity-U screen with more than 91% screen-to-body ratio. The display has a contrast ratio of 78960:1 and 420 nits peak total brightness.
The smartphone comes with advanced Game Booster technology, which provides smooth graphics, life-like motion, and adapts your usage patterns simply to optimize battery and the temperature.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s is a dual SIM smartphone with dual VoLTE support. The handset has two variants with 4GB and 6GB RAM accompanied with 64GB and 128GB internal storage. Moreover, it also comes with a dedicated and profound MicroSD card slot to extend the storage further up to 512GB.
As for the camera, the Galaxy M30s boasts three rear cameras containing 48MP primary lens, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 123-degree field-of-view, and a 5MP depth sensor with an opening of f/2.2. Especially For selfies, users will get a single 16MP camera at the front.
Samsung Galaxy M30s comes in three color variants, Pearl White, Sapphire Blue, and Opal Black. As for the price, the Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone cost in India is Rs 13,999.
Samsung Galaxy M30s mobile network
The network section in a Mobile Phone (Android, iPhone, feature Phone) is the section that manages the incoming and outgoing calls. In a smartphone, the network section is controlled by the Network IC, PFO, and the Antenna.
The network section is divided into the following two parts: RX – Receiving Section and TX – Transmitting Section. Note that the mobile network is not available on the Samsung Galaxy M30s can most possibly be caused by an inadequate signal, location, or SIM exhaustion.
- Types of network problems that are generally being faced are:-
- There is no network/signal at all on the phone.
- There is a very less or weak network signal.
- Sometimes there is a proper signal, and sometimes there is no network signal at all.
Fix Samsung Galaxy M30s Mobile Data Not Working
Mobile Data is the best option to get a high-speed internet connection. However, if you don’t use Wifi connection for browsing or surfing, then mobile data is the only way left for you to solve it.
For that, you need a SIM card from the network operator to use this remarkably popular connectivity feature. For many Android users, mobile data becomes an essential part of everyday needs after they got a new smartphone.
Moreover, if you lose connectivity or network and you realize that you don’t understand why you cannot use Google Maps, read ebooks, or contact with any friends via WhatsApp or any other social media apps.
The mobile data problem can be quickly solved, so you don’t have to hurry and go to the smartphone service center and give money to get it fixed. We know you have perceived everywhere the websites, seeking solutions, and methods that will serve you to fix the device and use it again.
There isn’t a specific solution that can fix the mobile data problem, but here are some methods which you can try and fix it. Hence we will explain the ways to fix Samsung Galaxy M30s Mobile Data Not Working.
As you all know, mobile data works with a working SIM card that is acquired from a network carrier. While setting the correct network mode is necessary to use non-stop internet browsing.
The SIM cards are accessible these days are 2G/3G/4G so, the setting must be done subsequently. There is another method that is neglected by many users is the data limit. You only have to check if you have set the required data limit.
If the data limit is set, then the internet will automatically turn off after reaching the limit, and not only that even there is also the network mode and to change it we have mentioned few steps.
Change Samsung Galaxy M30s network mode
- First, Go to the Settings option.
- Then simply open the Mobile data option.
- Now select the Network mode.
- After the above step now simply select the required network mode 2G/3G/4G/Auto.
- Then you will get to find the Auto mode, as it turns the network automatically.
- That’s it.
Extend or disable Samsung Galaxy M30s data limit
If the above step didn’t work for you then simply you have to disable the data limit option present in your Samsung Galaxy M30s Android smartphone. And to do so, we have simply mentioned a simple guide below.
- First, you have to open the Settings option of your Galaxy M30s smartphone.
- Then open the Mobile Data or Data Usage option.
- After that now drag the data limit or write it correctly by numbers.
- If you don’t want then you can also disable this Data Limit option.
- That’s it.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy M30s:-
- Display: Galaxy M30s has a 6.4-inch FHD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED, a fantastic spectacle.
- Processor: It has been powered by a 2.3GHz Exynos 9611 chipset based on a 10nm method.
- RAM: The Samsung Galaxy M30s comes in 4GB and 6GB RAM alternatives.
- Internal storage: The 4GB RAM lease provides 64GB internal storage, while 6GB RAM is paired with 128GB in-built storage.
- Rear camera: Galaxy M30s highlights a 48MP triple camera service that combines a 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5-megapixel depth.
- Front camera: Up front, the Samsung Galaxy M30s gives a 16MP selfie camera.
- Battery: Galaxy Samsung M30s has a massive 6000mAh battery.
- Software: It runs on One UI based on Android 9 Pie.
- Sensor: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Charging: Fast battery charging 15W.
- Price: $275/Rs.13,999.
Other mobile data issues of Samsung Galaxy M30s
Samsung Galaxy M30s Mobile data issue
Connectivity issues can be quickly solved by rebooting the network setting. After buying the smartphone, you must have adjusted the setting as per your requirement. Then Reset your network setting that will help you to change the settings to its default layout, which allows you to fix many significant Android queries.
- Hence, here we have provided you some easy steps that will help you to reset network settings on Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- First of all, open the Settings option on your Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Then select the Backup and reset option.
- After that now select the Network settings and reset option.
- Now simply select the Reset Settings option.
- Now simply press the Power button for restarting your smartphone.
- That’s it.
Samsung Galaxy M30s data roaming not working
Android users complain most of the time that they cannot use mobile data when the device is in a roaming location. While traveling, you must let a setting that allows you to use the internet in roaming. And to do so, we have mentioned a few steps below.
- To do so, first, open the Settings option on your phone.
- Then go to the Wireless & Networks section.
- Now after that simply select the More item or More option.
- Then simply you have to select the Mobile Networks option.
- After that now simply you have to enable the Data Roaming option on the given list.
- That’s it.
Update Samsung Galaxy M30s
If the above option is permitted and still you cannot use the internet properly, then, you need to update your device software version. However, don’t worry if you didn’t like the update, as later, you can go for the downgrade via some manageable steps for which you will require a PC or laptop.
- First, you have to open the Settings on your smartphone.
- Then you have to click on the System option.
- After that now select the Advanced option.
- Now simply select System update option.
- After the above step now check for a proper update.
- If the updates are available, then download it.
- That’s it.
(Note: You need a good and active internet connection and memory space to download the full update.)
Samsung Galaxy M30s data roaming not working in downgraded OS
Downgrading Samsung Galaxy M30s OS is not so hard, but, not so easy as well. But, whatever, it is, here we will show you step by step full tutorial to downgrade your Samsung Galaxy M30s OS. So, now without wasting much time let’s have a look at the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to Download ADB & Fastboot on your PC or laptop.
- Then you have to unlock the OEM.
- Now you have to turn off the device.
- Then hold the volume down button and then power buttons to facilitate the Android’s bootloader menu.
- Now after that on Windows, you have to locate C: Program Files (x86) Androidandroid-sdkplatform-tools.
- Then simply Hold down the shift key, and after that, right-click on the screen on the platform-tools folder.
- Then you have to select “Open command window here” option to access it.
- Now the Bootloader will get Unlock.
- After that now Press the enter button for downloading and flashing the factory images.
- That’s it.
Samsung Galaxy M30s internet not working
If you are using the internet daily, then you should know about the cache. The cache is undesired things deposited in the smartphone’s files and folders. Hence, it should be cleaned regularly for the constant running of the phone.
Removing the cache will not only fix the mobile data problem but also improves the performance of the device. As you need to take the following steps, which will assist you in wiping cache obstruction in recovery mode.
- First of all, you have to Turn off the smartphone.
- Then hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key at a time.
- Now release the Power key when the device logo resembles on the screen.
- Then release all the keys when the Android logo appears on display.
- After that now press the Volume down button a few times the key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Now press the Power key button to select.
- Then press the Volume down key to highlight ‘yes’ and press the Power key button to select.
- Then select the ‘Reboot system now’ option.
- Now click on the Wipe Cache Partition option.
- After the above step now press the Power key to restart your device.
- That’s it.
Samsung Galaxy M30s no mobile data
Without setting an accurate APN, you won’t be able to enjoy browsing data properly. APN combines you with the network carrier as well as the device. Hence, if you are an Android smartphone user, then you would usually like to download the applications from the play store.
Do you know, there is some wicked app which can influence the internet badly. So you can run the device in safe mode and check which apps are the main culprit. And to do so, we have mentioned a complete guide below.
- First of all, we have to open the Setting menu on the device.
- Then select the Mobile Data/Wireless.
- Now simply you have to select the Mobile Networks.
- After that now select the APN.
- Then from the given APNs list, select the network.
- Now if you think that something has gone wrong while following the steps, then you can select the menu icon and then click on Reset to default.
- That’s it.
Samsung Galaxy M30s no mobile data in safe mode
If still anything not working, then don’t worry. As here we have another method to fix this problem. And to fix this issue here we have mentioned a complete guide below.
- First, you have to press and hold the Power Key to turn off Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys simultaneously.
- After that now press the Power Key when the Android logo resembles on the screen.
- Now you have to press and hold the Power key along with Volume Down key, which you already have been holding.
- Now Samsung Galaxy M30s will start in recovery mode, then release both the keys.
- Then you will notice that an option will ask you to enable Safe Mode.
- After that now select the Ok option to confirm.
- Now you will see the safe mode appears at the bottom of the screen.
- That’s it.
Samsung Galaxy M30s no network signal
The last method which can fix the Android or Samsung Galaxy M30s mobile data problem is the factory reset. However, you have to back up all your data before factory reset, as it removes all the videos, photos, and other files folders from the device.
Hence, to do so we have provided a complete guide, and this simple guide will simply help you to factory reset through recovery mode.
- First, you have to make sure that you have a backup of all the data of your Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Now turn simply off your smartphone, and connect to charging.
- After that now you have to press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons together.
- Now release and again hold the Power button.
- (Note: Always remember that you are holding the Volume down button.)
- Now you have to press the Volume down button several times to highlight and ‘Delete all user data and reset all settings’ option.
- After that now select the Ok button to confirm the settings.
- Then at last press the Power button to factory reset.
- That’s it.
Finally, we have completed the list of methods to fix Samsung Galaxy M30s mobile data not working. Mobile data is the most commonly used feature of a smartphone without which you cannot use the internet correctly everywhere.
As, you cannot take your Wifi router everywhere with you, so, mobile data is favored as the most useful option. Hence here we tried our best to provide all the information about the methods to fix the Samsung Galaxy M30s mobile data not working.
So, test them out and see which one is better for you and helpful. However, if you have any other queries in your mind regarding this issue, then please let us know in the comment section below. We will definitely try to clear all your doubts.
What do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. Moreover, we hope that you liked this tutorial, and it must have been useful to you. And if you liked this post then simply do not forget to share this post with your friends, family and social profiles.